SP500 Margin Equity Chart
Click here for the Monthly Profit, Trade Count and Trade List tables and a list of all trades going back 30 days so you can compare the strategies’ trades to yours.
Click Here for Year to Date and Since Launch Charts
SP500 Margin Metrics as of May 30, 2017
- Average 35 trades/mo.
- 64% Winners
- 24 Max Consecutive Wins
- 12 Max Consecutive Loss
SP 500 Margin Strategy Rules
- Filters for only stocks that trade in the SP 500
- Attempts to buy strength tomorrow, after a short pullback, with a limit order placed a small percentage below the close of today.
- Attempts to sell weakness tomorrow, after a short rally, with limit order placed a small percentage above the close of today.
- Uses a dynamic exit.
- Uses a Connors RSI to exit
- Uses a proprietary formula to determine position size (# of shares/trade)
- Uses a Circuit Breaker to avoid deep drawdowns
- Launched February 2016
A verified version of the signals will be posted by 10:00PM ET before each trading day.