SP500 Retirement Equity Chart
Click here for the Monthly Profit, Trade Count and 30 -day Trade list tables.
SP500 Retirement Metrics as of December 31st, 2017
- Average 21 trades/mo.
- 65% Winners
- 24 Max Consecutive Wins
- 11 Max Consecutive Loss
SP500 Retirement Strategy Rules
- Filters for only stocks that trade in the S&P 500
- Attempts to buy strength tomorrow, after a short pullback, with a limit order placed a small percentage below the close of today.
- Long Only suitable for retirement type accounts
- Uses a dynamic exit.
- Uses a Connors RSI to exit
- Uses a proprietary formula to determine position size (# of shares/trade)
- Uses a Circuit Breaker to avoid deep drawdowns
- Launched February 2016
A verified version of the signals will be posted by 10:00PM ET before each trading day.