To start, it is very important to understand all portfolios are based on the algorithms Larry Connors uses in the Machine. I’ve made some changes but, if you know about Larry Connors way of trading, you’ll see the similarities.
Here is the basis of QiT’s trading philosophy:
- All entries use a limit order below the close for buys and above the close for shorts.
- All exits are based on the Connors RSI or a close below the 200 simple MA.
- Position sizing is based on 2-tier position sizing
- We allocate each trade a slot and when the slots are filled there are no more trades. Slots are sorted on HV(100)
- Some portfolios exit with a limit order
- Exits are dynamic
- We do not use a trade through.
- QiT utilizes both exit at open and exit with a limit order.
There are many other parameters used but this is where they all start. As well, monthly optimizations are conducted resulting in parameters changing to ensure the algorithms adjust to the market environment.
Check our out the Performance Matrix for our algorithms and sign up today.