If you are new to the algorithm, you will be entering mid-stream so to speak so it will take a few days to get caught up. For example, if you see a HOLD -Long but you do not have the position, you do nothing and wait to get into a trade with a BUY order, when it signales..
Here is an example of the trades signaled on January 3, 2019.
Once you are on this page:
To calculate the number of shares for each New Signal – signals that are either BUY or SHORT:
- Enter your account size - in this example we used $24,999.
- Enter the Limit Price from the Limit column
- Enter the Percent from the Percent column
- Number of shares to trade are calculated for you
- Open up your brokerage account application
- Enter the trade: In this example, you would place a trade for PNW to BUY 33 Shares at $82.87 for the next trading day.
- Walk away.