“You simply cannot con people in this business
the products speak for themselves” Steve Jobs
With an algorithm, you:
- Eliminate unproductive emotions.
- Can scan 1000s of symbols in minutes looking for patterns or setups.
- Can test and validate with no bias or subjective analysis.
With an algorithm, you will no longer:
- Change the rules for short-term satisfaction.
- Exit early or refuse to take a trade to avoid pain.
- Fall into the rabbit hole called “solution mode” where you start looking for another indicator that would finally be “the one”, start digging into financials for more data on a company or think, “if I just did more research I would be a good trader.”
- Believe you are not as smart as 99% of those on Wall Street.
With an algorithm, you will:
- Remove the judgment when faced with ambiguous chart patterns.
- Replace ambiguous indicators with mathematically precise indicators.
- Apply statistical validation to the resulting trading models.
- Make trading decisions mechanical, objective, rule-based and judgment-free.
With an algorithm, you can measure your Long term, Consistent profits
Before there is any discussion about risk minimization or how easy the system is to use, there has to be a discussion about long-term, consistent profits. For that, we’ll let the equity charts (products) speak for themselves.
Our portfolios have been:
- Developed by a professional quant-based researcher
- Designed to take less than 15 minutes per day
- Designed to always enter with a Limit Order
Our products speak for themselves.
Check our out the Performance Matrix for our algorithms and sign up today.